Friday, March 28, 2014

Poetry Round Two

Yet another week of only Poetry in Sweeney's English Class. I do not particularly enjoy poetry. I find it is most of the time hard to comprehend and rather boring in fact. Poetry is definitely good for everyone, it just is not easy to sit through. We all need to learn the facts and forms about poetry. Everything in English is important but that does not exactly make it any easier or make anyone want to learn about it. This week we had to read "After great pain," "Death Be Not Proud," "Dulce et Decorum Est," "Do not go gentle," and three poems by Robert Frost. All of the poems were extremely short and for the most part easy to comprehend. Each poem was about something different but I will not go into all their little details because after all you read them right? Probably not. We are slowly making are way to the end of the semester. I for one can not wait because I am just trying to be done with school all together. Hope classes are going well for everyone and I wish you luck on your final exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment