Friday, April 4, 2014

Out of Class Activity Number Two

A day at the zoo! This was my second out of class activity for Sweeney's 102 Class. It was a beautiful warm day for it as well. I visited the Metro Richmond Zoo. I was not the only one who had decided to go on that particular day; it was so many people there that I had to park back in the woods and walk to the entrance. It has been many years since I last visited that particular zoo. However, they had a few new and exciting things there. The zoo has five new baby cheetahs that were so adorable, as well as a new zip line course. That day I was able to watch them feed the penguins too. I learned a few new facts that day and was definitely able to bring out my inner child again. It is always good to have a day where you can just be carefree and not have to deal with all the challenges you are facing as a struggling college student. I hope everyone else enjoyed there out of class activities they choose to participate in and I cannot wait to read about all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment