Friday, February 14, 2014

Interesting week with Sweeney

Well, yet another interesting week in English. Poor Sweeney continues to get patronized for just trying to simply do his job. With the overwhelming amount of females in the class; he does not even stand a chance. There is way too much estrogen and attitude if you ask me. This week we had no class readings so that was a plus. Throughout the week we worked on our papers but did not have class on Friday. I worry that one day Sweeney will snap and it will not be pretty. I do wish they could understand that if the class is quiet we could get out so much faster and be done for the day. Maybe it will just take a few harsh words to set them straight. On Wednesday we were put into groups to work on our papers. While I am sure that papers were not really looked at, our group did an okay job of proofreading. However, I am looking forward to another interesting week with the wonderful English 102 class.

No comments:

Post a Comment