Friday, February 21, 2014

The Struggle to Keep Afloat

We are pretty close to being at the halfway mark of the Spring 2014 semester here at Richard Bland College and I believe the tension is high. With teachers becoming frustrated and students feeling the stress from all their classes, things are getting pretty heated. I myself am really feeling the pressure because I feel as though I have too many things to balance at once, math especially. Statistics with Hudson? Well lets just say that is less than thrilling. I find myself getting lazy as well, which is not exactly a strong attribute to have right now. Currently, I am trying to get myself to pick it up and push through the rest of the semester and I hope everyone else is doing the same! Hopefully when spring break gets here that will be every ones piece of motivation they need to get everything straight before summer. Good luck to everyone and try not to let your ships sink from all the pressure and stress of being a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment